Check out our reviews! If you have gotten a puppy from us, please write a review of your experience with us. Thanks!
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel!
321 Norway Rd
Puppy must be picked up within one week of puppy being ready to go unless other arrangements have been made between seller and buyer. If puppy is not picked up within one week and I have not heard from buyer, it will be resold to another party and deposit forfeited. If a check bounces we reserve the right to repossess the puppy unless another form of payment is received other than a check. We do not guarantee size, temperament or breeding ability.
This puppy can never be taken to an animal shelter or rescue of any kind, if for any reason you can not keep the puppy at any point throughout its life he/she must be returned to Crooked River Saints, all vet records/AKC paperwork (if applicable) must be signed over. No money is refunded.
* Lifetime Free Replacement Puppy Guarantee Option because we believe so strongly that nutrition plays a very big part in the health of an animal, we are offering a * Lifetime Free Replacement Puppy guarantee. Should you choose this, the lifetime guarantee stipulates that the puppy must be fed “Life's Abundance Daily Nutritional System” and the "NuJoint Plus" which is food and supplements for their entire lifetime. The reason we have chosen to offer this option to our guarantee, is because so many dogs and cats are acquiring serious life threatening health risks through poor diet and vitamin deficiency. We believe that these products provide the optimum nutritional benefits ensuring good health and longevity for dogs, which is why we are willing to stand behind this guarantee. If your Saint Bernard or Newfoundland does not reach 8 years old, you will be eligible to get a free replacement puppy of equal value.
In regards to hereditary defects, there are never any guarantees that a dog would be free of a genetic disorder from past generations. But since we may not know if there are any potential weaknesses in a dog, we believe that the diet and lack of vitamins can exasperate these conditions if found. Therefore by providing the dog with quality food and supplements, we are hoping to reduce the chances of these potential weaknesses from hindering their quality of life, should this ever occur.
* Lifetime Free Replacement Puppy Information: -this guarantee does not include the vet check, CERF exam, shots, wormings, transpiration, carrier, or other fees. The Lifetime Free Replacement Puppy health Guarantee is for the health of your Saint Bernard or Newfoundland, and does not cover accidental death, neglect, abuse, or injuries that the dog may sustain while being a part of your family. We believe that Life Abundance Daily Nutritional system is a great combination to provide your dog with optimal health, so that you Saint Bernard or Newfoundland can live a long and happy life with your family!
This puppy is guaranteed healthy at the time of sale and health records will be given to buyer when puppy is ready to go. The buyer has the option of taking the puppy that was purchased to a vet within ten days of receiving it and having it examined. If the vet finds anything physically wrong with the puppy the buyer may bring the puppy back for a full refund or another puppy of equal value if one is available. All vet findings must be turned over to breeder in order to receive a refund. The buyer must notify breeder within two days of vet's findings.
This puppy is guaranteed against hereditary or congenital defects that will shorten the life of the puppy or cause it to die. If before the puppy turns one years old a vet states in writing that the puppy has a hereditary or congenital health problem that existed in the puppy at the time of delivery and that the health problem will shorten the puppy's life or cause it to die then you will have the following options:
*If the puppy dies and the vet states in writing that the cause of death was a hereditary or congenital defect then the seller shall provide the purchaser with one of the following remedies selected by purchaser:
a. Return of the puppy to the seller for a refund of the full purchase price of the puppy.
b. Exchange of the puppy for a puppy of the purchaser’s choice of equivalent value, providing a replacement is available.
c. Retainment of the puppy and reimbursement of ½ of the reasonable veterinary fees not to exceed ½ of the original purchase price of the puppy.
In order to receive any of the above remedies, all vet findings must be turned over to the breeder within two days of findings. If puppy dies and the cause of death is unknown then necropsy will need to be done at the cost of the buyer to determine cause. If buyer chooses not to have a necropsy done and the cause in never found then breeder in not responsible in any way.
**Cause must be proven as congenital or hereditary 100% it has to be in writing from the vet and breeder has the right for a second opinion. If the vet states in writing that the puppy has a hereditary or congenital health problem that will shorten it's life and the problem existed at the time purchaser received the puppy then you are offered the following: (1) Return the puppy along with all paperwork for another puppy when available of equal value, again vet fees are not refundable. (2) Return the puppy for a full refund of purchase price. (3) Retain the puppy and reimbursement of ½ of the reasonable veterinary fees not to exceed ½ of the original purchase price of the puppy. All vet findings must be presented to the breeder within two days along with name and number of the vet clinic. Breeder has the right to a second opinion.
***If a refund becomes necessary and is not available in a lump sum the monthly payments will be made to buyer. This is due to vet bills we incur for our animals.
Breeder cannot guarantee the adult size of any puppy/dog(s). We do however try to come close based on size of parents.
Problems that are NOT covered or have LIMITED coverage under the health guarantee
*We do NOT cover for Wobblers Syndrome-this has many variables that can be the cause and isn't solely a genetic/congenital issue. Do not try to speed up the growth of you Saint or Newfie.
*We do not guarantee for bloat in any breed, this is not a 100% inherited condition.*Entropion is not covered under this agreement.
We have a LIMITED hip and heart guarantee
* Breeder will replace or offer a kennel credit with the written signed statement from a licensed veterinarian for these genetic defects.
* Failure to receive a passing rating on hips from the Orthopedic foundation for Animals (OFA) or Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHIP)* Failure to receive a normal reading from Canine Eye Registration Foundation (CERF) due to a defect that would cause loss of vision.
* If your puppy is diagnosed with a heart murmur and is between a 1-2 the puppy can live a perfectly normal life. If the murmur is suspected to be between 2-4 an echocardiogram must be done at buyers' expense to determine if the murmur is life threatening.
If a breeding quality puppy was purchased buyer also has the option of spaying/neutering the puppy to receive a partial refund bringing the price down to the pet price.
BUYER AGREES TO
* Provide a humane and healthy environment inside their home. (puppy is not to be kept in a kennel for long periods of time)
*Do not abuse or neglect the puppy, if so the breeder has the right to repossess the dog at anytime. Buyer will sign over all paperwork to the breeder if this happens.
At such time the terms and conditions of this contract are broken, breeder has the right to repossess the puppy/dog from buyer and all paperwork will be signed over to the breeder.
*Buyer agrees to feed Life's Abundance Daily Nutritional System & NuVet Supplements
* Buyer agrees to take the puppy to basic training classes or agrees to order training videos from www.thedogtrainingsecret.com
This agreement/health guarantee is not transferable, it is only for the buyer listed on this contract. Buyer is not allowed to transfer the puppy/dog to a new party or family member unless breeder approves. This must be presented in writing to the breeder.
If you would like to Opt-in for the Lifetime Guarantee please visit the Opt-in Health Guarantee page